Pilots will have the opportunity to fly trial laps around the course between 11:00 am to 3:00 pm the day of the event, post check-in and briefing. Trial laps may be interrupted for event setup needs. Pilots will be rotated based on the number of pilots waiting to fly the course.
– LED tail light with a minimum of 3 lights. Additional LED lights and varied colors are encouraged, especially for participants in the Night Display.
– Mobius or GoPro camera on board to record each race as well as Drone Drag, Aerial Acrobatics, and Night Flight Display. Memory cards will be checked out and must be returned at the end of the event.
– All tools, batteries, and parts and equipment must be supplied by each pilot in order to support his or her drone(s) brought to the event. Drones, tools, parts and equipment will not be supplied by Drone Wars.
– All drones must be inspected upon the pilot check-in. Drones that do not pass inspection may be refused entry in events
– Video Transmitters for all drones should be a minimum of 200mW (600mW is preferred).